We are fundraising for Strathcarron because their services in the past have been invaluable to our family.

Only 38% of funding is provided by the NHS, the other 62% they have to find themselves. Each day £14, 315 must be raised just to keep the existing services running.

To help raise funds we will be abseiling 100 feet down the Falkirk Wheel on Sunday 20th of March 2022.
Please give as little or as much as you can to help this fantastic cause, it will be very much appreciated. Kirsty Grieve